Artist Comment
 Comment Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 
Comments: 2
National Flag: United States of America

Reason Version: 5
Interface: M-Audio FastTrak Pro
Controller: Korg Triton
Quote:
I am currently using Reason 5 and I have a need to use multiple reDrum devices when building and creating drum tracks. I am trying to figure out a workaround for using the Send FX in subsequent reDrum devices that I have created!

Using the Send FX in the first reDrum device is never a problem because the aux send left and right cables are automatically routed to the mixer in the first reDrum device when using Aux Send Effects.

The problem only arises when one tries to create multiple reDrum devices and then tries to tweak individual drum instruments within the reDrum interface!

Does anyone have a workaround for this problem!!!

I have tried chaining the reDrum devices but chaining, in my opinion, can get a little too messy and complicated SO I am looking for a cleaner solution to this problem.

I'm just not quite sure how to go about merging all of the Aux Send cables from 2 or 3 reDrum devices into the Aux Send Left/Right Input of the Main Mixer!!!

Need help from someone who has a little bit more Reason experience OR someone who is a bit more advanced with signal flow and merging in older versions of Reason!

Help!!!

Display comments from previous:  Sort by  

Reply  [ 1 comment ] 

Previous project Return to Beginners Previous project Return to Discussion

Who's Collaborating
Who's Collaborating

Artists browsing this: No registered artists and 1 guest

Home » View - Activating Sends when using multiple ReDrum devices

You cannot submit new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your comments in this forum
You cannot delete your comments in this forum