Discussion Details
Topic Name: Predator RE
Artist:  Poohbear
Previous project Previous discussion  | Next project Next discussion

Previous project Return to Propellerhead Reason Discussion Previous project Return to Discussion

Reply  [ 4 comments ] 
Comments
Artist Comment
 Comment Title: Predator RE
 Comment Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 
Comments: 149
National Flag: United Kingdom

Reason Version: 7
Interface: Creative X-fi pro
Controller: Nektar P4
Download this RE last night, have not really "played" played with it however the sounds are just to die for....

The sounds are so inspiring.... I can see a few songs coming out of this baby....

The MP3 file I have attached is a very quick dirty JMJ Rendez Vous 6 snippet that I knocked up only using 3 patches from the Predator RE.... oh yeah, no other effects and zero mixing has been done, so you are listen to the raw patches... :smile:

Well worth checking out this RE from https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/predatorre-instrument/

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this comment.

Carly

RE: ABL2 Bass Synthesizer, Antidote, Parsec, PredatorRE, PX7, Quad, Radical Keys\Piano, ReDominator, Synchronous

Comment Title: Re: Predator RE
Comments: 172
National Flag: United States of America

Reason Version: 9.5
Interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP
Controller: Axiom Pro 61
Nice man. Will have to check this out. Really shouldn't as I just spent some nice change on a couple other things.

Always good to see you here poohbear! I'm about to crawl out of my hole and post some new tracks. Been busy as hell on this end.

Here is what I've been up to. Squeezing in an hour here and there to complete this and get everything set up properly.

Attachment:
before.jpg

Attachment:
after.jpg

Attachment:
safire-pro-14.jpg

Attachment:
MXL-990.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this comment.

Image . Image
For an Optimal Listening Experience just put your headphones on and crank the shit up!

Comments: 149
National Flag: United Kingdom

Reason Version: 7
Interface: Creative X-fi pro
Controller: Nektar P4
Nice setup, can't take a picture of mine "yet" as it's under a big pile of paperwork :D

I have mainly been working down stairs from my office as I have a sick dog that I need to stay with, have a laptop and controller keyboard down with me, can't wait for Reason to fully support touchscreen, TBH I can NOT do full production stuff on my laptop, it's a new one with 8GB of memory, but it can't handle too many RE.

Carly

RE: ABL2 Bass Synthesizer, Antidote, Parsec, PredatorRE, PX7, Quad, Radical Keys\Piano, ReDominator, Synchronous

Comment Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 
Comments: 172
National Flag: United States of America

Reason Version: 9.5
Interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP
Controller: Axiom Pro 61
Thanks man! Hope all goes well with your dog.

I'm running only 4gigs of memory and it definitely gets in the way. Full Touchscreen support would be cool! I plan on getting an all in one pc with touchscreen sometime this year. I'll keep my laptop for the on the go webdesign.

Have you made any other tracks with Predator? Some really cool & inspiring sounds for sure!

Image . Image
For an Optimal Listening Experience just put your headphones on and crank the shit up!

Display comments from previous:  Sort by  

Reply  [ 4 comments ] 

Previous project Return to Propellerhead Reason Discussion Previous project Return to Discussion

Who's Collaborating
Who's Collaborating

Artists browsing this: No registered artists and 2 guests

Home » View - Predator RE

You cannot submit new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your comments in this forum
You cannot delete your comments in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: