Previous project Return to General Discussion Previous project Return to Discussion

Reply  [ 2 comments ] 
Comments
Artist Comment
 Comment Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 
Comments: 1
National Flag: United States of America

Reason Version: 9
Interface: Focusrite Pro40
Controller: Tyros2 Keyboard
I'm new to Reason. Starting out with Reason9. What a challenge it's been. I'm fairly intelligent and have expert music theory, but not familiar with synths and the way you must create them in Reason. By the time I create a sound and tweak it to record to a track, my whole creative process is stressed out! Creating a template to use so that I dont have to start from sctratch all the time is proving to be difficult for me. I'm not trying to make electronic sounding music.
I'm trying to use Reason to make regular pop or country type songs with just a touch of synth or arpegio type tracks in the song. Is Reason capable of this?? I've made several songs and have them on soundcloud, but I'm not what you say thrilled with the results. I want to get better at using Reason because I believe it can tie genres of music together.
Any ideas or help would be appreciated. My tunes are on soundcloud. Just search for Jeffrey S Brock. Any help out there??

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this comment.

Comment Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 
Comments: 172
National Flag: United States of America

Reason Version: 9.5
Interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP
Controller: Axiom Pro 61
Nice track!

Sorry for the delayed reply on this but once you are finished creating your synth sound simply save the song. You can also save the patch on whatever instrument you created the sound with. If you do that then you can simply load it at any point in time for future tracks.

Hope I explained this good enough.

Saving the song will hold your synth setting upon opening song.

Patch will be saves to your PC for future use if ya ever need it again for another track or simply want to build a new sound based on it.

Hope this helps.

Image . Image
For an Optimal Listening Experience just put your headphones on and crank the shit up!

Display comments from previous:  Sort by  

Reply  [ 2 comments ] 

Previous project Return to General Discussion Previous project Return to Discussion

Who's Collaborating
Who's Collaborating

Artists browsing this: No registered artists and 1 guest

Home » View - New Reason User- Setting up templates help

You cannot submit new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your comments in this forum
You cannot delete your comments in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: